If you use our website without deactivating cookies, you express your consent for the installation of cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that the websites transfer to the computers that connect to them. While often the purposes of cookies are only technical, they can also allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and how they that you use your equipment, be used to recognize the user.
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the owner of the website (they are called “own cookies”) and others that are by third parties (they are known as “third-party cookies”), for example, because they provide a tool or a integrated functionality to the web.
Certain cookies are canceled once browsing on the web (session cookies) is finished while others can continue to be stored on the user’s computer and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
What kind of cookies do we use and for what?
In this Web we use the following type of cookies:
1. Technical or indispensable cookies for the provision of services
We use technical cookies to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for browsing and using the different options and services of the web, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, using security features during browsing or sharing content through social networks.
2. Analysis cookies
The analysis cookies allow to measure and analyze the activity of the websites and to develop user navigation profiles.
We use GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies to collect anonymous and joint statistics that allow us to understand the way users use our website, in order to improve it and adjust it to the preferences of our visitors.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool provided by the company Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. You can get more information about the operation of GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the cookies used by this service in the following links:
You can deactivate GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies by installing in your browser the opt-out add-on created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Typically the data derived from its navigation that can be object of analysis are the following:
– The domain name of the provider (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of the provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and / or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our web more often.
– The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the hours of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
– The internet address from which the link that leads to our website. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
– The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
Are cookies anonymous?
How can I manage cookies?
Users of the web have the option of not receiving cookies, deleting them or being informed about their fixation through the configuration of their browser. To know how to manage cookies in your browser, we invite you to consult the help of it.
For your convenience, below, you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers on the management of cookies:
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of the website.
To disable the use of third-party advertising cookies, users can also visit the disabling page of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), in English: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out .asp).
Need Help? try looking in our Knowledge-Base.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Basic information on privacy: The person responsible for the treatment is ANDROMEDA SOLUTIONS, S.L.U. The purpose is the management of our diffusion list and the sending of commercial communications. The legal basis is your consent. We will not cummunicate your data to third parties, except legal obligations. You have the right to accessm rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights as explained in our web privacy.